It is that time of the year where reflection and gratitude permeates my thoughts and I am filled with a renewed sense of direction and energy. As we conclude our second year of operation under the name CHC Training, I want to take a moment to document our efforts and appreciate how far we have come in both our internal and external environments.
As I preemptively create a list of organizational achievements in my head, I am overwhelmed by the cosmic relationship between dream and reality. I am so blessed by the opportunity to create, teach, innovate and provide. Our team is full of dreamers, and each day we show up believing that collectively, through hard work, we can build tools and resources that empower the industry. We challenge the norms of 1978, and not only redesign, but redefine what it means to properly inspect and address hazardous material and safety issues.
Our approach is unmatched. We focus on building life-long partnerships with our alumni, providing value that does not end in the classroom whether virtual or live. Standing behind every accreditation we issue and being a 24/7 knowledge resource, CHC Training is set up to be the nation’s best environmental trainer.
As we look towards 2018 and outline our initiatives, here are just a few things we are grateful for in 2017;
· Our groundbreaking asbestos building inspector, supervisor and worker online refresher classes launched and are accepted in a record 17 states.
· We became the first company in Colorado to redesign and obtain approval for a new asbestos air monitoring specialist discipline. Before this, the program had not been touched since 2003.
• In October, we launched our inCircle Rewards program and to date, have welcomed 8 organizations into the silver level. Our clients are very important to us and we are thrilled to be able to return rewards like gift cards, exclusive events, and free training.
· We completely updated our asbestos building inspector and supervisor manuals. Both hold patents through the US Department of Patents and Trademarks for original content.
• In September, we were glad to see the US Labor Department making some movement on enforcing silica safety issues. Shortly after, we introduced our new awareness and competent person classes.
• Our alumni network became over 800 members stronger with new students from all over the country.
· We started issuing digital credentials for all courses. These certifications are the only ones of their kind in the industry, being 100% verifiable and fraud-proof utilizing blockchain technology.
This year has been amazing, we are thrilled to be a part of the lives of our clients, the industry and our students. We will continue to work diligently to be your first choice for quality training.
Next year, look out for an online, mobile-ready silica awareness class. We also will be launching an online refresher option for the asbestos management planner and operations and maintenance. We plan to have our methamphetamine decontamination courses approved next year in Colorado. Additionally, we are working to add at least 5 more state accreditations, making online refreshers valid in nearly 50% of the nation!
Make sure to connect with us on Facebook and Linkedin, or subscribe to our newsletter. We promise 2018 will be a year full of top training, support and access to the best industry resources available. Make sure you’re the first in the know. Cheers!
Danaya Benedetto, Co-Founder & CEO