Greetings and Happy Holidays to all of you.
The CHC Training team is thankful and grateful for the amazing success and achievements of 2018. But we are also buzzing with appreciation for the opportunities, new courses and plans for the coming year.
Highlights from 2018 included:
- Our groundbreaking online AHERA classes are now accepted in 21 states — an increase over 17 from the year prior. We have certified over 250 students from across the world in asbestos supervisor, worker, inspector, and/or management planner, and have maintained a 95% student success rate!
- We launched an online AHERA worker refresher class in Spanish.
- In September, we were honored as the recipient of the 2018 Bronze Award from The Brandon Hall Group for BEST ADVANCE IN COMPLIANCE TRAINING. This prestigious award recognized our hard work and efforts advancing the environmental and safety industries.
- I was honored to represent CHC Training and to speak at the Environmental Information Association’s Annual Conference and the Associative General Contractors TED HR and Training Conference on our proprietary Main Point Analysis and Bottom-up Instructional Method.
- I was also was honored as a Women of Construction, Up & Coming award finalist by the American Subcontractors Association of Colorado.
- After launching the industry’s first rewards initiative last year, we have welcomed over 50 top enterprises into our 2018 inCircle Rewards Program and paid out over $6,000 in return rewards, gift cards, and exclusive discounts!
- We launched a series of silica awareness and competent person classes available in both online and live classroom formats in response to the US Labor Department and OSHA regulating silica exposure during construction activities.
- We obtained approval from the American RedCross to instruct First Aid, CPR, and AED training classes and Aaron Hix became an approved American RedCross Instructor offering construction and environmental customizations.
The coming year will be even better. Here is what’s on tap for 2019:
- We are pleased to launch Connect Alumni Resources. In alignment with our mission to provide only the highest value to our students, Connect Alumni Resources is the first-ever web and app portal containing valuable resources available Free to CHC Alumni for the entire duration of their certification! The portal will include:
- Mini-stores, which allow you to ! order everything you need in one spot.
- 24/7 instant chat or email with industry experts.
- Access to searchable regulatory documents, manuals, and guidebooks.
- The industry’s first FAQ database!
- Certification display (accessible in the field!) and course registration powered by veraTrac!
- We are introducing a new way to get your training materials when you take a classroom course with us. Look for new options when you register or check in including getting an AMAZON FIRE E-Reader for only $30!!
- Look for a BIG announcement coming Q1 of 2019… *hint* we’re expanding!
- Look for our certificates from online asbestos classes to be accepted in Alabama and Missouri soon.
- We have partnered with veraTrac and starting in February, alumni will receive one year of free access.
- veraTrac is a revolutionary new way to stay on top of individual and organizational accreditations. Bridging the gap between certification and issuing agency, veraTrac offers a one-click solution to renewal and tracking all within one online ecosystem. Individuals can manage certifications and build digital CVs like never before.
It’s going to be a great 2019. Our industry is finally receiving the advancement and resources it deserves
CHC Training is paving the way to ensure we never go back. Make sure to connect with us on Facebook and Linkedin, or subscribe to our newsletter. We promise 2019 will be a year full of expert training, support and access to the best industry resources available. Make sure you’re the first in the know.