HAZWOPER Initial Online (40 Hr)
HAZWOPER 40 course is designed to train delegates who will assume control of the incident scene beyond the first responder level. Upon completion of this course, the delegate will be able to implement his/her employer’s incident command system and emergency response plan.
Includes course manual(s), which are provided in the CHC Training Learning Management System.
- Hazard recognition
- Hazardous Communication (HazCom)
- Chemical safety
- HAZMAT incidents
- Onsite safety considerations
- Site safety and health plan
- Respiratory protection
- Chemical protective clothing
- Monitoring instruments
- Control and containment
- Decontamination procedures
- Hazardous materials spill cleanup