The objective of the Lead Abatement Supervisor Refresher course is to review the relevant and important information given in the Lead Supervisor Initial training course, and to provide any current or up-to-date information regarding any regulatory changes, changes in state-of-the-art work practices, and/or any other changes to the Lead Supervisor discipline.
The material will be presented through various media types including: lectures, slide presentations, videos, and printed material.
Colorado students – This is an employer-paid course.
Requirements - Live-Remote
Live Remote – via Zoom Courses
The courses still carry full state approval. Please note the following will be required for each registrant:
- Reliable internet
- Desktop computer (no mobile devices)
- A quiet environment to take the class
- Pre-registration is necessary and space fills quickly
- Payment must be made prior to class and becomes non-refundable once class is marked as full. Refund Policy
- Upon course completion, we will email the soft copy certificate. Please provide a mailing address for the hardcopy of the certificate.
Danaya Wilson –
Review from Partner Site:
Class Name: Lead Abatement Supervisor Refresher
Instructor Name: CHC Training, LLC
Class Date: 02-06-2023
I enjoyed the class. My instructor was very knowledgeable and thorough with his teachings. I was able to refresh my knowledge of some things I have forgotten over time as well as some new laws & guidelines that’s been recently updated.