The objective of the Lead Risk Assessor Refresher course is to review the relevant and important information given in the Lead Risk Assessor Initial training course, and to provide any current or up-to-date information regarding any regulatory changes, changes in state-of-the-art work practices, and/or any other changes to the Lead Risk Assessor discipline.
The material will be presented through various media types including: lectures, slide presentations, videos, and printed material.
Colorado students – This is an employer-paid course.
Requirements - Live-Remote
Live Remote – via Zoom Courses
The courses still carry full state approval. Please note the following will be required for each registrant:
- Reliable internet
- Desktop computer (no mobile devices)
- A quiet environment to take the class
- Pre-registration is necessary and space fills quickly
- Payment must be made prior to class and becomes non-refundable once class is marked as full. Refund Policy
- Upon course completion, we will email the soft copy certificate. Please provide a mailing address for the hardcopy of the certificate.