RCRA in Day-to-Day Operations (2 hrs) Online
Includes course manual(s), which are provided in the CHC Training Learning Management System.
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
– Describe the roles of and regulatory requirements for hazardous waste generators
– Follow safety considerations when accumulating and transporting hazardous wastes
– Ensure proper management and inspection of hazardous waste containers following container standards
– Describe regulatory standards for rendering a hazardous waste container or inner liner RCRA empty
– Explain goals and requirements for a hazardous waste management plan