CHC Training makes the ranks among Colorado’s top private owned companies
Each year, ColoradoBiz Magazine compiles a ranked list of private owned companies, based on a combination of factors including revenue, year-over-year revenue growth, years in business, and number of employees.
We’re thrilled to announce that, for the first time, CHC Training has made it onto this prestigious list of high-performing businesses in Colorado. The full list can be found in the December 2022 issue of ColoradoBiz Magazine, available online here. The list starts on page 22.
Achievers in the Colorado Construction Industry
Among these 200 privately owned companies, the A/E/C industry is well-represented. The #1 top company spot in 2022 was held by Hensel Phelps, a general contractor headquartered in Greeley, Colorado. In fact, in the top 25 spots, four businesses are described as general contractors. The construction industry is a driver of economic growth and vitality in our state, and we’re proud to be a part of construction safety and compliance.
A Growing List of Awards and Distinctions
In its seven years in operation, CHC Training has been committed to excellence as a trainer and as a business. This commitment has gained us recognition through a number of awards and distinctions. Here’s a timeline of recognitions we’ve gained since we opened our doors in 2016
- 2018 – Brandon Hall Group Award Winner: Excellence in Learning Category: Best Advance in Compliance Training
- 2020 – Colorado Companies to Watch: acknowledging the drive, excellence and influence of CHC Training as a growing company in the state
- 2021 – Top Performer Award from ASAC: The American Subcontractors Association of Colorado named CHC Training’s CEO Danaya Wilson a Top Performer
- 2022 – Tech Summit APEX Award Finalist: Danaya Wilson was nominated as a finalist in the Colorado Entrepreneurial Excellence award category
- 2022 – ColoradoBiz Top 200 Private Companies: CHC Training ranks as a top 200 high-growth high-revenue business in the state of Colorado
What will 2023 bring? Only time will tell, but we know that anything is possible with the support and enthusiasm of our community of students and alumni. Thank you so much to everyone who has contributed to the CHC Training vision. Here’s to our shared success!