Approvals & Licenses
Every course, no exceptions!
At CHC Training, it is a top priority that any certification carrying our name comes with the backing and approval from one or more national, federal or state agencies.
CHC Training holds approvals and/or licenses from:
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment
- Wyoming Department of Environmental Quality
- Utah Department of Environmental Quality
- Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation
- Tennessee Department of Environment and Conservation
- State of Nevada Department of Business and Industry, Industrial Relations
- Arizona Department of Environmental Quality
- The University of Alabama, SafeState
- Missouri Department of Natural Resources
In light of Covid-19, CHC Training is now offering Live-Zoom classes as an alternative to in-person classes. We have received approval for certifications in many states and are continuing to work to expand acceptance. Get your training online.
Live-Remote Asbestos Certification is valid for these states: CO, KY, WA (BIR & MPR), OR, ID, WY, NV, UT (via reciprocity), KS, IA, SD, NJ, PR, and any other state that accepts certificates via EPA reciprocity.
Live-Remote Lead Certification is valid: CO, AK, AZ, NM, WY, ID, MT, SD, SC, FL, and NY